Friday, January 10, 2014

The Perks!!!

As you all know my fundraiser is 24hrs old and going strong I just want to keep getting the word out as well as I want you all to benefit from helping me!! SOOOO with that being said I have added some perks for your generous donations to my brand growth and production. Check out what I'm giving you for helping me!! 

PERKS:
 Everyone: Personal Feature and Public Thank You on my blog

$300-$400: Behind the scenes access at official photo shoot (2/9/14) Or Front Row seats at Sept. show

$250: 5hr Personal Styling Session w/ ME! Re- Vamp that wardrobe!! 

$200: ImaniLia "Signature Tee" (please include your sizing info)
*It is not guaranteed that you will get the version pictured.

ImaniLia Signature Tee Front Photo Credit Nay Marie Photography
ImaniLia Signature Tee Back Photo Credit Nay Marie Photography
   
$75-$100 : 40% off any purchase on the online store

I appreciate all of the well wishes and continued support for my success!! Lets make classy fashion happen!! 

Donate to the ImaniLia Fashions Fundraiser here!!! 

Fashionably Yours, 
ImaniLia 

No comments:

Post a Comment