Monday, January 6, 2014

Did You Know!!???


Did you know!!!???...... I am basically a one woman show. I design and sketch everything myself, I make all my own patterns, I sew almost all my samples myself, I pay for my own line to be produced. 

At times I do get help from some friends, family and independent supporters monetarily  at times. Also I have a part time seamstress that works with me on a piece by piece basis. She only worked with me on about 5- 6 pieces in the 2012 collection. All other pieces were sewn by myself. This year I plan on partnering with a factory for production after the initial samples are done for the line. I enjoy sewing the 1st samples myself !! :D 

For the past few months I have doing all my own media and PR (which is why it can be scarce at times; LOL). I love my line and what I do. I do it all for you and I want to give you and show you the best from ImaniLia!!  PLEASE STAY TUNED!!! 

I'd like to Thank my brother who's basically the President of my company Reynior Lewis and my Sister who keeps my business finances in check as well as the slew of media professionals I know that give me daily advice on things concerning growing a brand and a business!! 

ImaniLia website home page

No comments:

Post a Comment