Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Time to Raise Funds

Putting my Pride aside I took the time out to start a public fundraiser to help aid in factory production of my next line due in February. Some close friends and family have helped me privately over the last few months and I truly appreciate it but I can't do it alone!! So to all of you that wanted to & can help please do!! I appreciate it 200%. Heres the link and spread the word. 

Check the tab titled "ImaniLia Fundraiser" on the home page for more details as well we all need each other and every little bit counts so thank you so so much!!  

Photo by Nay Marie
Model Dominika F.

Photo by Nay Marie
Model Robin Sienne

Photo by Nay Marie
Model Dominika F.
The direct link is : http://www.razoo.com/br/causes/Building-Andamp-Branding-Imanilia-Fashions

Thank You in Advance!!

Fashionably Yours, 
ImaniLia

No comments:

Post a Comment